[sustran] vietnamese video

Roselle Rivera rivera at iss.nl
Thu Jan 11 04:26:10 JST 2007

i dont know if this has been posted in the sustran egroup.  some might
like to see it, my vietnamese friend forwarded it to me.
i would just like to share it if anyone cares.

[http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4080051650102267816&q=vietnam&pr=goog-sl]MADE
IN VIETNAM -- MUST SEE!
[
http://video.google.com/ThumbnailServer2?app=vss&contentid=84c331a97c9ee5af&offsetms=5000&itag=w320&lang=en&sigh=9ncxQKTZDw1DC1m8YP3eif-DwE0
][Image]

2 min 12 sec - May 26, 2006

im pretty sure  jonathan ( who posted in between my post for nguyen of
thailand)
wouldn't like this, he appeared to me....... put down by poetry and
romantic-related matters,
as if sustainable transport were just all being in the efficiency
mode.......
oh well but gosh, i just feel that  must be  truly truly boring............

winter wind,
roselle

ROSELLE LEAH K RIVERA
PhD Fellow
Human Resource and Local Development Staff Group
Institute of Social Studies
Kortenaerkade 12
2518 AX
The Hague, Netherlands