[sustran] Driving in Bangalore / India - patronizing, offensive, heavy handed and counter-productive

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Aug 25 20:51:38 JST 2006

No, not "excellent" at all. Sorry but I do not think this is very funny. It does
no good and illuminates nothing useful

To the contrary I find it patronizing, offensive, heavy handed and
counter-productive. (After all we are here for a reason, aren't we? Or is it all
about guffawing at the feckless 'natives' for their primitive ways? Someone help
me here.) .

I do not think that this alpha, rather puerile and distinctly uncultured piece
belongs here. I see it as a dinner piece for a group of hearty guffawing
colonials after their fifth beer.

(I guess that some of you are not going to invite me to your next white man's
party, eh?)

Eric Britton (And here I am pleased to give anyone who does not like what I say
here my full contact information so that you can mail, call or come here and
look me in the eye and tell me what you think of me and my views. I live on the
fifth floor, door to the right of the elevator.

With all good wishes

Eric Britton

New Mobility Advisory/Briefs. Don't know about them yet?

Maybe you should have a look at http://newmobilitybriefs.org

The New Mobility Agenda: on line at http://www.newmobility.org

Le Frene, 8/10 rue Joseph Bara                   75006 Paris, France

Tel:  +331 4326 1323      +338 7044 0343      Skype: newmobility

E:  <mailto:contact at newmobility.org> contact at newmobility.org
Backup:  <mailto:fekbritton at gmail.com> fekbritton at gmail.com

 <http://ericbritton.org/>

 <http://www.ecoplan.org/> Technology. Economy. Society.