[sustran] Re: FW: Global South Mobility - getting there at http://www.globalsouthmobility.org/

Su-Lin Chee sulin at vectordesigns.org
Fri Aug 11 11:13:54 JST 2006

Hello Mr Britton and everyone
We are not an NGO group as such but may I propose a link to my
organization's site, if this goes through? It's got the only detailed
map for public transportation (albeit not very current, and just flat
images) in Kuala Lumpur. But we will be updating the map and content
very soon. :)
Name: Kuala Lumput public transport map
url: http://www.vectordesigns.org/KLPTMap.htm
contact: info at vectordesigns.org
Lumpur, Malaysia. With bus stops and train stations.

Thanks! :)
sulin

> We are getting some very good ideas and support for this
proposed 'relay
> station' for Global South Mobility, but before we go public with it
I would like
> to ask any of you who may care to have another look?
> John Ernst has suggested two things:
> 1.      That we should be trying to provide links to more local
groups that have
> web sites with some transport content. Excellent. Can you help us
with this?
> Their name, URL, email of a good contact and if your time permits a
very short
> 2/r line description of who they are and what they do.
> 2.      He wanted to see more under the News category, so we have
tried to
> improve. Have a look and let us have your suggestions for  more.
> If you can help us make this a better and more useful site, that
would be so
> much appreciated. By us all I think.
> ericbritton

Best wishes,

Su-Lin Chee

project manager
klang valley public transportation information system
vector designs
www.vectordesigns.org
54a jalan kemuja
bangsar utama