[sustran] FW: Global South Mobility - getting there at http://www.globalsouthmobility.org/

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Aug 11 00:27:49 JST 2006

We are getting some very good ideas and support for this proposed 'relay
station' for Global South Mobility, but before we go public with it I would like
to ask any of you who may care to have another look?

John Ernst has suggested two things:

1.      That we should be trying to provide links to more local groups that have
web sites with some transport content. Excellent. Can you help us with this?
Their name, URL, email of a good contact and if your time permits a very short
2/r line description of who they are and what they do.

2.      He wanted to see more under the News category, so we have tried to
improve. Have a look and let us have your suggestions for  more.

If you can help us make this a better and more useful site, that would be so
much appreciated. By us all I think.

ericbritton