[sustran] Re: More about on-street parking

Todd Edelman edelman at greenidea.info
Wed Apr 26 08:58:15 JST 2006

Hi,

In my last email the final sentence should read:

And, you DONT push for a ban, you build a place where people have no
reason to want cars, no desire for them.

- T

p.s. I wrote a song recently from the perspectives of a young teen and a
child about my adopted home the car-crazy Czech Republic... one part goes:

17 years since the so-called revolution
Holy declarations in the unofficial constitution:
§ Your parking place is guaranteed to be close by! §
But can we go to the park?
You scream "No time!"
I cry

Todd Edelman