[sustran] [SPAM SOSPECHOSO] SUTP updated website

Carlos F. Pardo cpardo at cable.net.co
Mon Jan 31 15:46:58 JST 2005

Dear sustran members,

After some months of thinking about a better way to give people access to
the SUTP website and the information in it, we have developed a new version
including various modifications. Since we are still in our "beta version",
we would like to ask you to access the webpage at www.sutp.org
<http://www.sutp.org/>  and give us your comments by mailing sutp at sutp.org .

Major modifications include the following:

1.	Reorganization of website topics
2.	Easier access to documents
3.	New sourcebook webpage
4.	New "transport web links" webpage
5.	Expanded latest news section
6.	New GTZ transport photo CD webpage and photos.
7.	Site map accesible from any webpage

We would be more than glad to receive your comments and suggestions. It
would also be of great importance if you could add a link in your website to
our project, as we could also do the same for yours.

In the near future, the webpage will also have a section for "online
training" on sustainable urban transport, since we're developing the modules
(currently in PDF versions and available in various languages) in HTML
format.

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo

Project Coordinator

GTZ Sustainable Urban Transport Project (SUTP-Asia)

Room 0942, Transport Division, UN-ESCAP

ESCAP UN Building

Rajadamnern Nok Rd.

Bangkok 10200, Thailand