[sustran] Re: Motorcycle taxi in New Delhi!

Viet Hung Khuat kviethung at gmx.de
Fri Feb 4 23:47:59 JST 2005

Dear Dr. Hook,
Thank you very much for your kind recommendation. I will try to contact the
company.
I read some of your publications about the transport crisis in Jakarta and
Asia. I am really want to have more knowloedge from you in order to do my
Ph.D. thesis.
I am looking forward to have further support from you.
Yours sincerely,
Khuat Viet HUng

 I know that the Bajaj company makes a reasonably ok CNG three wheeled
> motorcycle taxi that is all over Delhi now, and also they did a prototype
> for LPG and for electric.  The electric one works fine but its more
> expensive particularly when replacing the battery pack.  if you want
> detailed info you can try contacting Bajaj directly,.

Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail