[sustran] Re: Motorcycle taxi in New Delhi!

Walter Hook whook at itdp.org
Fri Feb 4 02:02:46 JST 2005

I know that the Bajaj company makes a reasonably ok CNG three wheeled
motorcycle taxi that is all over Delhi now, and also they did a prototype
for LPG and for electric.  The electric one works fine but its more
expensive particularly when replacing the battery pack.  if you want
detailed info you can try contacting Bajaj directly,.