[sustran] Steve Abley field trip querying sustainable transport initiatives world wide - Your help in organizing

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Apr 19 23:08:00 JST 2005

Kind thanks to Aurora Ables, Paul Barter, Dedy Gunawan, Stefan Langeveld,
Carlos F. Pardo, Jonathan Richmond, Zé Lobo and I am sure one or  two more
whose names have somehow got lost in the email confusion here, for so kindly
lending a hand to help Steve Abley plan his trip top sound out some of the
leading players world wide on the topic of sustainable transport policies
and practices.  Our pound of flesh will be his final report which he has
kindly agreed to share with us all.

Better yet, Steve has signed into the International Advisory Council for the
Kyoto World Cities 20/20 Challenge program and has volunteered to bring this
up in his many contacts over the coming several months.  (I do have this
right Steve, I hope?)

Ain’t it grand to be young and on the road? And in such a good cause.  Tell
us what you learn Steve.

Eric Britton

Convener, Kyoto World Cities 20/20 Challenge

The Kyoto World Cities Challenge is at http://kyotocities.org
<http://kyotocities.org/>

The Commons is at http://www.ecoplan.org <http://ecoplan.org/>

Le Frene, 8/10 rue Joseph Bara          75006 Paris, France

T: +331 4326 1323   Via Skype.com  Click here <callto://ericbritton/>
(callto://ericbritton)

E: secretariat at kyotocities.org    Backup: fekbritton at gmail.com