[sustran] Re: Steve Abley field trip querying sustainable transport initiatives world wide - Your help in organizing

Steve Abley steve at abley.com
Wed Apr 20 05:21:35 JST 2005

Eric,

Absolutely right.

I’m exceptionally grateful for all the people who have contacted me either
through Eric or direct and I intended sending you an email taking you up on
your offer of hospitality regarding people to talk to and experiences to
undertake.  At the moment I’m working fairly hard making sure the mortgage
continues to be paid while my wife and I are overseas and I expect to sit on
an airplane next Monday tapping out emails in response to all your kind
invitations.

At the conclusion of my trip I’m preparing a report of my experiences and
undertaking a national dissemination tour so other transport professionals
and decision makers can benefit from my knowledge gained from spending time
with you.

Again thank you for your offers of support and I’ll be in touch very soon.
Eric you are exceptionally connected!

Regards
Steve

  _____