[sustran] Re: On Noise Pollution

bhairavi toledofall2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 10:14:58 JST 2004

Just as an information on Bombay, I have read somewhere that the prevailing noise level is 67-86 dBA in traffic congested areas; this noise obviously does not come from the high speeds of vehicles. It comes from honking, engines and clustering of all vehicles together in the traffic jams.

"Vittal Kumar A." <vittalkumar_a at yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Sustran Members,

Can some experts help our friend on vehicular noise pollution?

regards,
Vittal

Note: forwarded message attached.