[sustran] Re: On Noise Pollution

Walter Hook whook at itdp.org
Fri Nov 5 03:24:38 JST 2004

in delhi and some other indian cities, trucks are not allowed to enter the
city center until the night time to reduce congestion during the day.  The
result is that the trucks come rumbling into urban streets at night making
an earthshaking racket.  This really makes sleep difficult if you live on
any major road.

walter hook