[sustran] Re: WBCSD & the auto industry - part of the solution, but how?

roelof.wittink at cycling.nl roelof.wittink at cycling.nl
Wed Jul 7 22:10:05 JST 2004

Dear Eric

I had a short look at their conclusions and could not trace anywehre the
word pedestrian or cycling. I am sure that they will defend their own
agenda which easily comes in conflict with mine, but still I would hope
they would be afraid if their efforts in producing such a report would be
undermined by a coalition that points at some very obvious
shortcomings and make them responsible to compensate for this by
adopting some parts of the really sustainable transport agenda.

Roelof Wittink, Director
I-ce = Interface for Cycling Expertise
Trans 3, 3512 JJ Utrecht, The Netherlands
tel: +31 (0)30 2304521  fax: +31 (0)30 2312384
email (general): i-ce at cycling.nl
email (personal): roelof.wittink at cycling.nl
website: www.i-ce.info