[sustran] Car Busters Bulletin on [sustran-discuss]

Car Busters info at carbusters.org
Mon Aug 4 23:50:43 JST 2003

Dear [sustran-discuss] recipients,

On our own initiative, we at Car Busters/World Carfree
Network just removed sustran-discuss from the recipients
list of our monthly e-bulletin. It seemed not the most
appropriate use of the sustran listserve.

Therefore, individuals who want to receive the bulletin
(one e-mail per month) should simply send a message to
carbusters_bulletin_eng-subscribe at lists.riseup.net. (See
our website for info on other language versions.)

Also, in response to Thomas Krag's recent message, for
those who are interested, we have contacted our credit card
service provider to have them remove the VAT taxes that
have recently started appearing on orders. Apologies, and
we'll try our best to have the charges reversed.

Best wishes,
The Car Busters/World Carfree Network team

CAR BUSTERS
Kratka 26, 100 00 Prague 10, Czech Republic
tel: +(420) 274-810-849 - fax: +(420) 274-816-727
<info at carbusters.org> - <http://www.carbusters.org>