[sustran] Pity we didn't think of this earlier!

Debi Goenka debi at beag.net
Mon Mar 25 21:16:55 JST 2002

Saucy Jordan poster slows down traffic

London, March 25

A poster of busty model Jordan in a microbikini has gone on show at an
English village roadside - to stop drivers speeding, The Sun reported.

"Mick Madden came up with the idea after signs reading "Speed Kills" and
"Slow Down And Save A Child" failed to put the brakes on motorists.

"Now they are crawling through Brockholes, West Yorks, at a snail's pace so
they can gawp at the poster of Jordan's famous 34FF speedbumps," Sun added.

Mick has sent the 23-year-old model a thank you card signed by grateful
residents. He told Sun: "Now Jordan's in place cars have been slowing down
to ogle at her beautiful body. "Well, what redblooded male wouldn't?"

Local campaigner Craig Bailey, 27, told The Sun: "Having Jordan at the
roadside is a saucy idea, but it could save lives. I think the Government
should adopt the scheme, putting posters of her across the country. It would
make trips safer and more enjoyable."

e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Debi Goenka
Bombay Environmental Action Group