[sustran] Re: common interests

kisan kisansbc at vsnl.com
Tue Aug 28 11:21:52 JST 2001

Dear Eric amd Sustran friends,

We thank you for offering to study difficulties
of public transport and pedestrians in Mumbai.
It would be great if you could organise such a
study. I am rushing this to accept your enticing
offer even befoe I have looked at studies you
have referred. For a computer illiterate like me,
it takes much longer to access this valuable
info. Thank you. Best wishes Kisan Mehta