[sustran] Re: [sustran] Suggestion welcome : Automobile Use in Chinese Cities

Antony J Plumbe a.j.plumbe at Bradford.ac.uk
Tue Nov 7 06:10:08 JST 2000

Dear Jean-Francois,

I would be very interested to read your paper available in French
concerning bicycles and cars in Beijing. My mailing address is as
below or you can send a pdf or asci attachment file by email.

Many thanks.

Tony Plumbe

> Dear all,

> Upon request, I would be very happy to send a copy of one of my papers:
>
> - in french :
>
> Doulet, J.-F., "Structure urbaine et mobilite en Chine : l'espace bicyclette
> en question" (Urban Structure and Mobility in China: Bicycle Space at
> Stake), Transports Urbains (Urban Transports), 83 (1994): 17-26. Paper
> quoted in World Bank, Sustainable Transport, Washington D.C.: World Bank,
> 1996.
>
> Doulet, J.-F., "Espace urbain, mobilite et developpement de la voiture en
> Chine" (Urban Space, Mobility and Automobile Development in China) in
> Figueroa, O., Godard, X., and Henry, E, eds., Mobilite et politiques de
> transport dans les villes en developpement (Mobility and Transport Policies
> in Developing Cities), Actes INRETS, 55 (1997): 185-197.
>
> Doulet, J.-F., "L'automobile dans la recomposition de l'espace urbain
> chinois" (The Automobile in the Recomposition of Chinese Urban Space),
> Bulletin de l'Association de Geographes Francais (Journal of the Association
> of French Geographers), 1 (1999): 44-58.
>
> - in english:
>
> Doulet, J.-F., "The Urban Challenges of Automobile Development in China",
> FISITA World Automotive Congress 1998, Paris: September 27-October 1, 1998.
>
> Doulet, J.-F., "Suburbia on the Move. Beijing Fast-Tracks Northern Commuter
> Line", China Infrastructure Newsletter, September 1998: 5-6.
>
> - in chinese:
>
> Doulet, J.-F., "Zhongguo Qiche Fazhan Tiaozhan Chengshi" (The Automobile
> Development in China Challenges Cities), Qiche yu Shehui (Automobile and
> Society), October 1998: 12-16.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Jean-Francois
>
> -------------
>
> Jean-Francois Doulet, Lecturer
> University of Paris X-Nanterre
> Department of Geography and Urban Planning
> 200 avenue de la Republique
> 92001 Nanterre Cedex - France
> Tel : 33-1-43316179
> Fax : 33-1-45653710
> Email doulet at u-paris10.fr / jefchina at hotmail.com

----------------------
A. J. Plumbe,
Director, Outside Programmes,
Co-ordinator M.Sc. in Project Planning and Management,
email: a.j.plumbe at bradford.ac.uk
Fax: International: +44-1274-235280
     Domestic     : 01274-235280
Phone: International : +44-1274-235264