[sustran] Katmandu

eric.britton at ecoplan.org eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Mar 24 16:38:05 JST 2000

Dear Mr. Aryal and Colleagues,

Your friends in Katmandu may find some use in the @ccess on the Web site at
http://www.ecoplan.org/access, and its many extensions. I know too that
there is a great deal of  information, knowledge and good will on the part
of our informal Sustran-guided group here (and a few other good lists as
well). The trick will be to find a way to channel all of this to them in a
way that will actually work

Also if they wish to take contact, I will be pleased to share ideas with
them, including that of setting up a Web site for them in support of their
planned Traffic Week and their Traffic Control Room. That might serve as a
channel of information, counsel and, one might hope, great good sense.

With all good wishes,

Eric Britton

ecopl at n ___  technology, economy, society  ___
Eric.Britton at ecoplan.org     URL www.ecoplan.org
Voice/Videoconference +331.4441.6340 (1-4)
Voicemail/Fax hotline: Europe +331 5301 2896
Voicemail/Fax hotline: North America +1 888 522 6419 (toll free)