Negative thoughts on metro in general (and on f rom there)

Jain Alok ajain at kcrc.com
Fri Mar 10 15:20:14 JST 2000

Or, from private investors..

Why railway investments have to be seen as Government investments? Private
investments with some development rights etc. is becoming quite common. The
railway company I work in, recently raised capital for future extensions
from international financial market (more than successfully, I would say
because it was over-subscribed).

Regards
Alok