Negative thoughts on metro in general

Jain Alok ajain at kcrc.com
Fri Mar 10 11:09:49 JST 2000

And you add energy efficiency, reliability (i.e. running on schedule), speed
etc. into the assessment. The metros would start making sense (but again
they should not be considered panacea. The key thing here is that you have
enough passenger demand required to support a metro line).

Alok Jain
Hong Kong