[sustran] First Things First ‘Creative Resistance” campaign

eric.britton at ecoplan.org eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Feb 24 19:11:07 JST 2000

I cannot too strongly recommend the latest Adbusters campaign - the First
Things First 'Creative Resistance" campaign. In their words: "As part of
First Things First 2000, we challenged people to create social marketing
concepts that best represented their concerns about the world we live in.
Here are some of the best..."

You will find the results at
http://www.adbusters.org/campaigns/first/toolbox/contest/, and if I draw
them to your attention, it's because I believe that these are important
tools for creating a climate of awareness, thoughtfulness and change in
support of sustainability.

eric britton