Regulation of Road Transport

Duarte Rosa Filho duarterf at ez-poa.com.br
Tue Feb 8 10:23:56 JST 2000

Greetings from Brazil.
May be I can help you with a large text, in English, made for the regulatory agency of the State of Sergipe, Brazil, as part of a job for the World Bank. It has 7 parts with a total of 1,73 MB, and deals with our Constitution, federal laws concerning bidding procedures and transport regulation. Let me know if you are interested to receive it by e-mail.
If you can read Portuguese, there is a link which you should look at "Modelo Institucional" at the web page of: http://www.ntu.org.br/
My visit card is attached.
Duarte