[sustran] (Fwd) Re: Transport Models in Developing Countries

Chris Yewlett Yewlett at Cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Dec 8 15:47:23 JST 1999

Response from Nigeria for Armin Berger- might be of wider interest!

Date sent:      	Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:04:48 +0100 (WAT)
From:           	"Dr. Adesoji Olugbenga Adesanya" <adesanya at niser.org.ng>
To:             	Yewlett at Cardiff.ac.uk
Subject:        	Re: Transport Models in Developing Countries

Hi! hi! Hi!,

I am quite sorry for being a bit late in contacting you; I had thought
that I'll be able to do so, on the above-mentioned subject, before the
end of last week. I had to do a bit of library search.

Anyway, a few recent and relevant works have been done by V.
Puvanachandran, A. Naude and W. Crous and so on. These works
are in
CODATU VIII Conference Proceedings titled : 'Urban Transport
Policy: A
Sustainable Development Tool', edited by Peter Freeman and
Christain
Jamet and published by A.A. Balkema, Rotterdam, 1998. In addition,
Yaeko Yamashita (remember her?) has been doing a few things on
transport modelling lately. Prof. Huw Williams should be able to
provide her address. For the CODATU Conference Proceedings,
Jamet
could be contacted at Codatu at entpe.fr

Armin Berger would find useful information from the proceedings.

Thanks and Merry Xmas in advance.

Soji.

Chris Yewlett                                    yewlett at cardiff.ac.uk
Dept. of City and Regional Planning
Cardiff University                            Tel: (+44) (1222) 875294
Glamorgan Building                            FAX: (+44) (1222) 874845
King Edward VII Avenue
CARDIFF CF10 3WA, UK