[sustran] Re: fwd: MARKET ENVIRONMENTS SURVEY FOR PUBLIC TRANSPORT (BUS) OPERATIONS

Sarosh Khan skhan at khan.CUDenver.EDU
Wed Aug 4 00:09:09 JST 1999

Interested in participating, for the following countries:

India and Bangladesh (not on your list).

Currently working on
transport research: traffic flow modeling and transit issues.
I will also be going to both these countries in December for data
collection on bus, two-wheelers, three-wheelers and trucks. For
transit will be collecting data on transit services, including
operating and performance characteristics.

If you can send more info on the survey, scope of work, etc.,
I can take a look and respond more specifically.

Thanks,

Sarosh Khan
Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering
University of Colorado, Campus Box 113, PO Box 173364
Denver, Colorado 80217-3364, USA
(303) 556-2724, (303) 556-2368 (fax)