[sustran] fwd: Potential for mode transfer of short trips

Dr.Rajeev Saraf sarafrk at cbme.iitd.ernet.in
Thu Jun 11 14:08:04 JST 1998

I can provide data on various trip lengths and modes used for  Delhi if
you are interested.

Dr Rajeev Saraf                 |
Urban and Transport Planner     |
SENIOR PROJECT SCIENTIST        |      PHONE : 91-11-6858703
APPLIED SYSTEM RESEARCH PROGRAM |      EMAIL : sarafrk at cbme.iitd.ernet.in
IIT DELHI 110016                |      FAX   : 91-11-6862037
INDIA                           |