[sustran] ESD

Christine Laurence & Peter Wright pwcl at wr.com.au
Sat Jul 18 13:18:32 JST 1998

I'm presently writing an online version of a submission I made
to Sustainable Transport Consultants about the Carl Scully's Bike Plan
2010 project.

	I'm adding links to useful URL's through the document that
help amplify the points I'm trying to make, and I need one for
"Ecologically Sustainable Development".

In Computer Science (my area) there tend to be "seminal" papers/books
that everyone references. Do you know of any equivalent on line
references fpr ESD?  Doing a search via Altavista yields 3000+ hits,
most which are useless, so I was wondering if you could recommend one?
Something authoritative and informative would be good.

P.S.
At the moment the link I have points to NCC home page.

cheers,

John Bignucolo					Email:	oscar at cs.usyd.edu.au
Basser Department of Computer Science		Phone:	+61-2-9351-3807
Madsen Building, F09				Fax:	+61-2-9351-3838
University of Sydney, N.S.W. 2006, AUSTRALIA