[sustran] Who runs a tourist information center?

Taiichi INOUE t4-inoue at nri.co.jp
Tue Dec 8 20:13:26 JST 1998

Dear,

When I was traveling in Europe and the US, I could find a tourist
information center. It was easy to find even in a small town. The symbol
was 'i' everywhere.
But in Japan, it is not easy. Because the number of centers isn't
sufficient. In addition the information provided there isn't so useful.

By the way, in most cases who runs a tourist information center? How can it
earn?
Please let me know.

Think globally, Act locally.

 Consultant