[sustran] Road crashes a growing world cause of death

Britton EcoPlan ecoplan_the_commons at compuserve.com
Mon Dec 8 03:15:12 JST 1997

Dear Friends,

Thought that this note which recently came in over the transom might make a useful addition to our exchanges this topic.  I
 have encouraged Dr. Hussain to participate directly in this debate, and am hopeful that John Whitelegg (J.Whitelegg at lancaster.ac.uk) may
consider getting out a special edition of Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice on this important topic.

Eric Britton