[asia-apec 992] June 18th 1999

Mark Brown markb at gn.apc.org
Sat Jan 9 08:51:54 JST 1999

Hello all,

I wanted to check to see if anyone on this list had received information
about the global day of action in financial centres on June 18th 1999?

Here in London we'd love some feedback from activists and campaigners in
Asian countries, especially since these countries are suffering so acutely
from the effects of economic globalisation.

I look forward to hearing from you; please let me know if you would like the
proposal to be resent.

Yours in solidarity,

Mark Brown (London Reclaim the Streets)
#########@@@@@@@@@@@{{{{{{{{{{+++++++++++++++++*******************
Insider dealing at the headquarters Shell UK: for views of the January 4th
Shell UK office occupation (and info on the resistance to Big Oil in the
Niger Delta), see
                      www.kemptown.org/shell
                    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For instant relief, take T£R£A£N£S£N£A£T£I£O£N£A£L R$E$S$I$S$T$A$N$C$E
on JUNE 18th 1999:
INTERNATIONAL DAY OF ACTION AIMED AT THE HEART OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY
*Subscribe to J18discussion at gn.apc.org for dialogue and info-share*
(Email <listproc at gn.apc.org> with
SUBSCRIBE JUNE 18 YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS in the subject box (if that doesn't
work, try putting it in the text space!)
Website: http://www.gn.apc.org/june18
   Next June 18th planning meeting Saturday 9th January, 1-4pm, at Marchmont
Community                        Centre, Marchmont St, London WC1.