[asia-apec 627] ATTENTION ALL LISTSERV USERS

PAN Asia Pacific panap at panap.po.my
Tue Sep 8 11:02:59 JST 1998

TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE ASIA-APEC LISTSERV

1.  There have recently been a number of personal emails sent to the
listserv.  I assume that this is being done accidentaly.  When you
reply to a message posted to the listserv by replying to the
listserv address, you automatically send the message to all
listserv members.  To send a personal reply to someone who has
posted a message, you must send it to their personal address NOT
the listserv address (this requires that you type in the personal
address and not simply hit the reply button).

2.  When you wish to send a reply to the entire listserv, please do
not include the full email that you are replying to in your
reply.  Many of us pay per line for our email and pages of repeated
text can be quite costly.

If you are not clear about any of this or would like to make
further comments, feel free to contact me AT MY PERSONAL EMAIL
ADDRESS.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Devlin Kuyek
Listserv moderator