[asia-apec 602] Re: Asian Migrant Yearbook 1998: Now Available

apwld apwld at loxinfo.co.th
Thu Sep 3 17:16:05 JST 1998

Dear Rex Varona,

I would like to order one copy of the report.
Could you send it to the address below?

Best wishes,

Etsuko Ikeda
Resoiurce Officer

ASIA  PACIFIC FORUM ON WOMEN, LAW AND DEVELOPMENT
Santitham YMCA Building, 3rd floor, Room 305-307
11 Sermsuk Rd, Soi Mengrairasmi
Chiangmai  50300, Thailand
Direct Tel:	66 53 404 613-4
Fax:		66 53 404 615