[sustran] Sustran-discuss is closed (but archives are still searchable)

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Sep 12 15:30:32 JST 2019

You never change things by fighting the existing reality.  To change
something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. -
Buckminster Fuller

Dear Friends,

Sorry about this news for our not so little world family, who have gotten to
know (and at times help) each other for a long time now. It has been a great
ride, and I will miss all of you in the various corners of the world. But as
Setty puts it so well, this has been "an important source for a long time
and now access to information has substantially changed".    So off we go.

I would like to leave you all with a gift, a rest of life project that tries
to look at what we used to call "transportation", but from new angles.  The
project is introduced here - Climate.Space.Time.NewMobility.org
<http://climate.space.time.newmobility.org/> .  And it proposes a new
perspective on transport policy and practice that some of you may wish to
check out.  The basic premise is that this is indeed an emergency and
perhaps we should face it from a different perspective  You'll see and if
you have questions or suggestions - or should you wish to join the party --
it will be great to hear from you.

With all good wishes and yes, some regrets,

Eric

Eric Britton:    Eric.Britton at NewMobility.org      M.D.  EcoPlan
International      Founding editor.  World Streets

Coordinator:   2020 Climate/Mobility Action Plan   The Five Percent
Challenge   Context:  http://bit.ly/2G6wrrw

  Contact:   Climate at NewMobility.org   W/app  +336 5088 0787
Skype:live.newmobility   Twitter ,  Facebook