[sustran] Sustran-discuss is closed (but archives are still searchable)

Paul Barter paulbarter at reinventingtransport.org
Thu Sep 12 14:30:17 JST 2019

Dear sustran-discuss members

Karl and I are sad to announce that we have closed the sustran-discuss
listserv. After 14 September 2019, there will be no further emails from
this list.

For a time between 1997 and around 2010 this was perhaps the premier forum
for discussion and sharing on urban transport issues in the Global South.
However, It has fallen into disuse and it is best to let it go. The
administrative effort to keep it going outweighs the benefits.

Do note that the archives are an important resource and can still be
searched via this custom search:
https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=007267872540914395856:mborcwud2hn

Sincerely and warm regards to all of you,

Paul

Paul Barter
Research, policy analysis, writing, podcasting and training on urban
transport and parking
https://www.reinventingtransport.org/p/about-paul-barter.html