[sustran] UNITAR invites you to join our e-learning course on "Sustainable Urban Mobility in Developing Countries"

Calliopé LEMATTRE-GONTCHAROFF Calliope.lemattre-gontcharoff at unitar.org
Thu Jun 22 17:23:54 JST 2017

Dear all,

On behalf of UNITAR (the United Nations Institute for Training and Research) we are pleased to inform you of the launch of the e-learning course "Sustainable Urban Mobility in Developing Countries", in partnership with the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).

The main objective of the online course is to enhance the capacity of local decision makers and urban and transportation planners to formulate and implement appropriate policies that contribute to sustainability in urban transport in developing countries.

You can choose to take the course in English, French or Spanish: flyers in the three languages containing all necessary information about the course are attached to this email.

We think that our online course could be of great interest to you and your team, and we cordially invite each of you to participate in this event. We would also be very grateful if you could help us spread the information through your network.

For more information and / or to register, you can access the following website:

English: https://www.unitar.org/event/full-catalog/sustainable-urban-mobility-developing-countries-3

French: https://www.unitar.org/event/full-catalog/mobilit%C3%A9-urbaine-durable-dans-les-pays-en-d%C3%A9veloppement-2

Spanish: https://www.unitar.org/event/full-catalog/movilidad-urbana-sostenible-en-pa%C3%ADses-en-desarrollo-2

The course starts on 18th September 2017 for a duration of 12 weeks. Group discounts are available for this course, so do not hesitate to ask us about it!

If you are interested, do not forget to register before the deadline (13th September).

We hope to count on your collaboration and participation in our course! If you have any question concerning the course, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Calliopé Lemattre-Gontcharoff (Ms.)
Decentralized Cooperation Programme

United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR)
Palais des Nations, CH-1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland
calliope.lemattre-gontcharoff at unitar.org<mailto:calliope.lemattre-gontcharoff at unitar.org> | www.unitar.org<http://www.unitar.org/> | www.learnatunitar.org<http://www.learnatunitar.org/>

[UNITAR_Logo_35mm_Blue-Pantone279C-email-png]<http://www.unitar.org/>