[sustran] Re: Motorcycle-proof design of cycleways?

Ian Perry ianenvironmental at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 31 07:42:47 JST 2012

Hi Carlosfelipe,

I think you are referring to the "Drempels" which are designed to slow
human powered bicycle traffic - not scooters.

Example from Houten
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/bvsXiMAAvkgpy2KeDN4U35OdRfnDON4ErrW52oc4bvM?feat=directlink

Ian

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 11:29 PM, Carlosfelipe Pardo <carlosfpardo at gmail.com