[sustran] Developing a low carbon budget for southern Africa

Barbara Jennings barbara at rideyourcity.co.za
Tue Feb 21 15:42:11 JST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

We are doing research into developing a low carbon budget for
southern Africa, in collaboration with the WWF.

Your assistance would be much appreciated as we gather info - are you
able to direct us to useful websites/documents, or send any research
you or your colleagues have completed?
We are particularly interested in research conducted in South Africa
and other developing countries.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Barbara

Barbara Jennings

Editorial Office Manager

MOBILITY – Equitable, integrated, low carbon transport

T / F: 021 701 7150
Unit C9 | Westlake Square | Tokai | 7945 | South Africa

Website: Mobility Magazine

Digital edition: http://issuu.com/mobilitymag/docs/edition13