[sustran] Op-Ed, Cornie Huizenga: The transport sector as leader in the sustainability debate?

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Sep 26 19:40:28 JST 2011

New post on World Streets: A New Mobility Agenda

<http://1.gravatar.com/blavatar/1bad67cdb76a7737358884f1436d75a3?s=32&ts=131
7032522>

 <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/author/worldstreets/>

<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/op-ed-cornie-huizenga-the-tran
sport-sector-as-leader-in-the-sustainability-debate/> Op-Ed, Cornie
Huizenga: The transport sector as leader in the sustainability debate?

There are a lot of reasons which need to be investigated if we are to have a
snowball's chance in hell of winning the sustainable transportation wars.
The first step in this necessary process is to accept that by any reasonable
measure, we are losing the war and losing it badly -- in such a [...]

<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/op-ed-cornie-huizenga-the-tran
sport-sector-as-leader-in-the-sustainability-debate/> Read more of this post
 <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/author/worldstreets/> Eric Britton,
editor | 26 September 2011 at 11:21 | Categories:
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/?cat=1212> energy,
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/?cat=16505> Governance,
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/?cat=7065> op-ed,
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/?cat=25891579> Pattern break,
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/?cat=60435534> Strategies/tactics,
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/?cat=6877> sustainability,
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/?cat=59722> United Nations | URL:
<http://wp.me/psKUY-1RS> http://wp.me/psKUY-1RS

<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/op-ed-cornie-huizenga-the-tran
sport-sector-as-leader-in-the-sustainability-debate/#respond> Comment
<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/op-ed-cornie-huizenga-the-tran
sport-sector-as-leader-in-the-sustainability-debate/#comments> See all
comments in this post

Trouble clicking?

Copy and paste this URL into your browser:

<http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/op-ed-cornie-huizenga-the-tran
sport-sector-as-leader-in-the-sustainability-debate/>
http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/op-ed-cornie-huizenga-the-trans
port-sector-as-leader-in-the-sustainability-debate/

 <http://wordpress.com> Thanks for flying with WordPress.com

<http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=worldstreets.wordpress.com&blog=68535
40&post=7184&subd=worldstreets&ref=&email=1&email_o=wpcom>