[sustran] Rethinking Car Free Days in Taipei: Part II

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sun Nov 6 20:29:41 JST 2011

Rethinking Car Free Days in Taipei: Part II

"Upon my return to Paris after a ten-day stint in Taiwan working with local
colleagues in support of several on-going collaborative city projects there,
and in particular in support of this year's 10th anniversary Car Free Day
program in Taipei City, I received the following letter from the
Commissioner of Transportation commenting on their follow-up [...]

Read more of this post| URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1Zn