[sustran] Decade of Action for Road Safety: We are all "Steve"?

Todd Edelman edelman at greenidea.eu
Wed May 11 22:26:36 JST 2011

Today starts the "Decade of Action for Road Safety 2011-2020", a
collaboration between the World Health Organization (WHO) and other
partners. The "Wear. Believe. Act" website, which is the official page
of the campaign, is hosted by the FIA Foundation, which also supports
the campaign's "Road Safety Fund". The Road Safety Fund - a legally
distinct UK charity - is co-chaired by the Director General of the FIA
Foundation (FIAf - the reason for the little "f" will become
self-evident shortly). Confused? Well, anyway, before I mention the
graphic above, I will explain why I have not included a link to FIAf:
This is because none of the pages above link to FIAf, or - I really did
look around - describe what it is...

To continue please visit the following link, and please make comments
there:
*http://greenideafactory.blogspot.com/2011/05/decade-of-road-safety-we-are-all-steve.html
*

--