[sustran] Women taking the lead for sustainable transport and sustainable cities

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed Jul 27 23:40:05 JST 2011

We really need some help here. After the first two articles in this series
only yesterday we have already  had about two dozen nominations. All very
impressive. But there is a problem

20 of the 24 are from the States. Then one each from South Africa, India,
Belgium and the UK.

That's crazy and cannot be so. And that is why I ask you for help.

You can see advance notices of the first two postings on this at
http://networkdispatches.org. That should give you an idea of where we are
trying to take this.

Please help us find and share information on outstanding women who are
making a contributions in our field.  I think we should all know more about
them, and if we can do our bit, well all the better.

Kind thanks/Eric Britton

   Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director
    <http://www.worldstreets.org/> World Streets /
<http://www.newmobility.org/> New Mobility Partnerships  /
<http://seminars.ecoplan.org/> Sustainability Seminar Series
   8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France