[sustran] On the road with one of Cairo's first female taxi drivers

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed Sep 29 00:25:41 JST 2010

 <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/author/worldstreets/>

On <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/on-the-road-with-one-of-cairos-first-female-taxi-drivers/>  the road with one of Cairo's first female taxi drivers

Eric Britton, <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/author/worldstreets/>  editor | 28 September 2010 at 10:22 | Categories: media <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/category/media/> , pattern <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/category/pattern-change/>  change, taxi <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/category/taxi/> , women <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/category/women/>  | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-101

We cannot of course be sure if you are following all of our web of key themes that together create the bedrock of World Streets, but two of these that are most important to us are (a) the importance of "pattern change" and, of course our old friends will say, (b) the role of women as [...]

Read <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/on-the-road-with-one-of-cairos-first-female-taxi-drivers/>  more of this post

Add <http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/on-the-road-with-one-of-cairos-first-female-taxi-drivers/#respond>  a comment to this post