[sustran] Re: JICA activities on transport

krishna gopal krishkaran at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 13:16:29 JST 2010

Dear All

I had the opportunity to have a discussion with one JICA appointed
consultants working on developing toolkits for BRT,NMT and other Transport
related elements under the aegis of Ministry of Urban Development for the
JnNURM programme.

But nothing came ofn the public domain for the city administrators to make
use of

Regards

--
C.Krishnagopal