[sustran] Re: Is park-and-ride a bad idea for Asian cities?

Todd Edelman edelman at greenidea.eu
Fri May 14 08:53:53 JST 2010

Hi,

Just to add one thing: It seems clear that parking should be restricted
or impossible (except for residents) within a few hundred metres of any
new stations, or drivers will just create their own informal park &
ride, or of create incentive for some clever, private landowner to build
a lot themselves...

- T

--

Todd Edelman