[sustran] A new platform for World Streets - yoiur views

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Jun 7 22:38:22 JST 2010

I would like to invite you to have a look at a new platform that we are
experimenting with eventually for World Streets/Open Edition at
www.worldstreets.wordpress.com -- and if you have the time and taste for it
to share with me your impressions.  For example, does it strike you as . . .

a.     A significant improvements over the original www.WorldStreets.org ?

b.    Worse

c.     More or less the same

Any other thoughts or tips you might have on not only this but any aspect of
World Streets would be most welcome and warmly received.  We are working
hard to get it right and your help will be much appreciated.

With kind thanks,

Regards

Eric Britton

 <http://www.britton.newmobility.org/> Eric Britton |
<http://www.worldstreets.org/> WorldStreets.org | NewMobility.org  |
<http://www.facebook.worldstreets.org> www.facebook.WorldStreets.org
8, rue Joseph Bara.  75006 Paris France  |  +331 7550 3788  |  Skype:
newmobility