[sustran] Best Practice: Fun Poked at Drivers Parking Illegally ?

Morten Lange morten7an at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 02:10:35 JST 2010

Hi,

I read somewhere on an internet forum that in Bogotá (some years ago ?) they decided to try making fun of car drivers that had parked illegally.
This method proved to be much more effective towards  the local (macho?) car-drivers, than issuing tickets.
According to what I recall to have read, that is.  Vaguely I seem to recall that pantomime was the preferred method.

Can anyone confirm this, or even better point to a reference or other similar "best practices"  ?

--
Regards / Kvedja
Morten Lange, Reykjavík