[sustran] Pelican Crossings!!

eric britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Thu Jul 15 15:48:10 JST 2010

This as we all are well aware is an excellent and fruitful conversation --
and I have been thinking about how we might via World Streets bring it to
the attention of a wider audience, both for its own contributions and as a
good example of how such dialogues can help build knowledge and consensus on
important topics.  Back in the 19th century scientists and reformers wrote
letters to each other. While we today in situations like this write via the
net wide open letters, which from time to time do not simply end up in a
closed drawer of someone's desk. That may be progress.

I thought that the note this morning from Rhys Thom pointing us to the
article on CityFix was an interesting part of this collegial process.

I'll keep you informed when we may have something in W/S to add to this
bestiary.