[sustran] Re: Pelican Crossings!!

Rhys Thom rthom at wri.org
Thu Jul 15 11:20:52 JST 2010

I just want to let everyone know that this interesting and lively discussion
has inspired one of TheCityFix.com bloggers to write this very informative
post -

http://thecityfix.com/zebras-puffins-pelicans-or-hawks-for-pedestrians/

Best,
Rhys Thom

--
RHYS THOM
INFORMATION, INNOVATION & DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR