[sustran] Re: TEDx Conf

Kanthi Kannan kanthikannan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:38:35 JST 2010

Dear all

Greetings!!

I am delighted to share the news with all of you that I am a speaker at the
TEDx Conf at Hyderabad. The event is going to be held on Jan 31, 2010.

For my presentation, I need photos that show good footpaths. Can any of you
send me these? These will be used only in the presentation and credit will
be given to the author. It is for non profit and shall not be used for
commercial purposes.

If the footpaths can be the boulevard kind, that will be wonderful.

My need is urgent. So please send the photos as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards

Kanthi

THOSE WHO WALK CANNOT DECIDE AND THOSE WHO DECIDE DO NOT WALK