[sustran] We support Medecins Sans Frontières in Haiti today. And invite you to do the same.

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Mon Jan 18 08:00:55 JST 2010

We support Medecins Sans Frontières in Haiti today. And invite you to do the
same.
Paris, Sunday, 17 January, 2010.
Greetings from a city that is living this mid-January 2010 day in peace,
health and
<http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/S1N0Iw1pEnI/AAAAAAAACWY/ua_ttuzkmHU/s
1600-h/ws-msf.jpg> security. Our children are safe, our neighbors about to
sit down to a full Sunday meal, and most of us will venture out onto the
streets of our cities tomorrow morning to another full and peaceful day. You
too I hope. But that is not at all the case in Haiti and its tragic streets.
http://www.msf.org/msfinternational/donations/, and make your donation. You
will be glad you did.]
But why do I interrupt your peaceful weekend with this unasked-for message?
Because I am sure that somewhere in your heart you feel it is important that
you take some kind of action in such an agonizing case. But what to do from
so far away? Here's a thought.

--> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/>  at http://WorldStreets.org/
--> Discussions on New Mobility Forum
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NewMobilityCafe/>  at www.newmobility.org
(Post to NewMobilityCafe at yahoogroups.com)

Read World Streets Today at  <http://www.worldstreets.org/>
http://www.worldstreets.org/
New Mobility Partnerships  –  <http://www.newmobility.org/>
http://www.newmobility.org
8/10 rue Joseph Bara,     75006 Paris,  France, Europe
           +331 4326 1323  eric.britton(at)newmobility.org   Skype:
newmobility