[sustran] Re: My "Parking Policy in Asian Cities" report for viewing/download

Paul Barter peebeebarter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:33:54 JST 2010

I have had some feedback that downloading from Scribd requires you to sign
up or login with a Facebook account. Sorry. I didn't realise!

Here is a Google Docs alternative for downloading the report:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0ByEszG9z8sBUYTBhNzdmZmQtNjc3Zi00MmRkLWIzMWEtZWUxNGY0ODJmODRi&hl=en&authkey=CN6Rg-0J

And for anyone in China, you may need to try this link via SlideShare:
http://www.slideshare.net/PaulBarter/barter-on-parking-policy-in-asian-cities-final-consultants-report-nov-2010<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eslideshare%2Enet%2FPaulBarter%2Fbarter-on-parking-policy-in-asian-cities-final-consultants-report-nov-2010&urlhash=7P89&_t=tracking_disc>(but
this also requires a log in if you want to download)

All the best
Paul